Strategic Advisory Services for Marine industry and Cruise Tourism – Rwanda and EAC countries
Strategic Advisory Services for entering the Rwandan Market and Setting up a Marine industry and Establishing Cruise Tourism in Rwanda and EAC countries.
Client: AFRINEST ENGINEERING LTD
Year: April 2019 to December 2020
The main purpose of this study was aiming to assist AFRINEST enter into the Rwandan market to invest into a shipyard and a cruise ship (Kivu Queen)
Scope of Work:
- Set up operation of AFRINEST in Rwanda
- Assist with contacts to government institutions, finance institutions and other tourism stakeholders
- Developing further tourism attractions along lake Kivu in order to support the successful launch of cruise tourism along the lake
- Establishing contacts to DRC in order to integrate tourism attractions from DRC and develop a cross border cruise itinerary
- Assisting AFRINEST in entering neighboring markets (Uganda, Kenya). Contacts to government institutions in Uganda and Kenya.