Tourism Development Master Plan – Rwanda
Consultant Services for Development of Tourism Development Master Plan For Gishwati-Mukura National Park
Client: Rwanda Environment Management Authority (REMA)
Year: July 2017- Feb 2019
- Development of Tourism Master Plan For Gishwati-Mukura National Park
- Market Analysis of Gishwati-Mukura National Park and connected corridor; Inventory of existing and potential attractions and identification of investment opportunities.
- Detailed product development strategy and development of a marketing plan for Gishwati-Mukura National Park and connected corridor.
- Development of an implementation plan defining roles and responsibilities for implementation, budget estimates and timeframe.
Scope of Work:
- Review of Data and existing Plans
- Field Trips and Interviews
- Identification and inventory of potential attractions
- Public and Private investment opportunities and Needs
- Product Development Strategy
- Branding, Marketing and Communication Strategy
Set of management guidelines for the Development of Gishwati-Mukura National Park