Development of Tourism Digital Map – Rwanda
Key Service: Tourism and Leisure
Product: Digital Development
Development of Heritage Corridor Tourism Digital Map with the contribution of G.P.S and G.I.S Technology
Client: Rwanda Development Board (RDB)
Year: February 2019-Ongoing
- Collect information and analyze all geo data related to cultural, historical and religious tourism development along the heritage corridor;
- Create database for all heritage corridor tourist sites and facilities,
- Digitalize all the tourism related information gathered;
- Produce heritage corridor tourism digital map for tourism use purposes;
- Conduct training on the use of the digital map for RDB staff and stakeholders.
- Data hosting and detailed information on national server focusing on the sustainability of this activity.